I Love Weekend!

I had been spend most of my times in my job... Endless job. Other than work, still work. Everyday facing with due date, tonnes of projects and tasks and many types of people. Can you imagine how tension is my life? Therefore, I think it is the time for me to have some rest and enjoy my life. Maybe most of you will sleep until late afternoon on the weekend. But I'm in the opposite way. I will wake up very early in the morning in order to enjoy my weekend until the max! To enjoy a different morning by having some special activities which are out of my routines activities. 


#1- May be most of you don't know that every Sunday is the cycling day in Georgetown area.
#2- The roads will be closed for the cycling Sunday. All of the cars, motorbikes, lorries and buses are not allowed to drive through. How good is this concept.
#3- We walked through street by street and enjoy our morning at the heritage area.
34- The Whiteaways Arcade, Staircase if granite slab in the Beach Street, Penang.
#5- One of the heritage and don't ask me what is the PHT stand for as I also have no idea!
#6- The pedicab. Opps... I tried to hide from the Uncle Sun.
#7- Felt impressed with the artwork of the heritage.
#8- Pardon me for acting serious upon the requirement of Stevie.
#9- I love weekend!

We're the master designer of our life. It's our job to design the life that we want! We deserve to be happy. So just enjoy our life and keep smiling as a smile is the beginning of peace. Cheers! 



With Love, 
Beverly.

Comments

  1. Ah finally can see. So u both cycled there or drive car? Must cycle next time. I also want to start cycling every Sunday morning liao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy. Thanks for reading. Both of us parked car and walked street by street. We did not have the chance to cycle as we reached there quite late. There is a great place to have family day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts