Louis: The Ninja Turtle!

Hi everyone. How was your day? I feel guilty that I had been ignored my blog and my lovely blog readers for almost a month. There is the main reason that I am sitting here right now, squeezing my brain and thinking what to write even through I am super exhausted tonight. If you're following my blog and you might observe that I am into mother nature and animals all the time. Well, I would like to share with you all about my pet tonight. Guess what is that other than Joyce? Yes. It is a turtle which I adopted it since 2010. I got it 4 years ago from my friend when he wanted to abandon and drop it into the drain. Most of my friends felt surprised when I told them that I am having a turtle as my pet. They will react like: What? Are you serious?  May be most of the people will think that girls should have cuter animals such as cats, hamsters, rabbits and dogs as pets instead of the ugly turtle. Although I am phobia to reptiles, I do think that turtle is a chubby, strong and fast animals. Seriously do not ever think that turtle is slow in respond. They can walk very fast even with their heavy hard shell. 

We decided to name it as Louis with a very funny reason. "Lui" mean money in Hokkien. 
This is the our equation of the name:
Plenty of money= Plenty of Lui= Louis. (LOL)

#1- Hi,I am Louis!


#2- Time for my favourite food. Omg! It look like dinosaur in this picture.


#3- Look right and left! Mommy is not around and Escape plan in ON!




Love,
Beverly.

Comments

Popular Posts