Beverly's Treasure Box : Box with Love and Appreciation #1

What will you normally do after you received souvenirs from your family, friends or even your colleagues? I believe that most of you will just keep it aside and forgot about it or sometimes even worse where you can't even remember who is the one that give you the souvenirs, isn't it? Probably you agreed enough with what I am saying now and keep knocking your head on the others side.  In order to avoid this situation happening, most of the time I will take the photos of what I get from others even it is just a piece of chocolate. This is the way I show my appreciation towards them who always love me and remember me.  Others than take the photos of them, for sure I keep them nicely as my collection in a box which I called it as " Beverly's Treasure Box". Don't be surprise that you will probably see your name in this post ya! 
 
#1. Thank you so much to my youngest brother, John for the COACH bag exclusively from United  State.
#2- Heart this. It's from my best friend. She bought this during the first time she visit to China. Thanks for always remember me. You know who I mean. 
#3- From her too! 
#4- Thanks to my eldest brother, Desmond for this from Taiwan. 
#5- Thanks to my sister, Fernanda who bought me this from Phuket. 

#6- Thanks to my love, Stevie for this beautiful key chain from Singapore.
#6- Thanks Mathuri for the nice souvenir from Australia. 
#7-Thank you Sam for this cute souvenir from Japan.
#8-  Thanks Li Xin for this from Hatyai, Thailand. How sweet of her to write my name on it (Behind of the plate). It really showed her sincerity towards us.  

It's truly awesome that my family members and friends will always remember me when they go travel. Thank you for those lovely gifts and the most important part is the love and sincerity from all of you. I will keep posting about the treasure box and I don't mind if you want to add some items into my treasure box. Stay tuned! 


With Love, 
Beverly Tan


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts