Happy Birthday to Beverly!


Hello everyone. Sorry for the lack of blogging as I'm being busy with my current career. Feel so great to finally have some time for myself and of course for Beverly's World.  Woo Hoo~

You all must be wondering how did I celebrate my birthday. Here I'm to answer all your curiosity. After a hard work of picking and editing all the photos, I would like to present you all my birthday celebration. Ladies and gentlemen, get ready, relax and enjoy!


#1- Get the surprise birthday cake at 12am midnight and I secretly made 3 birthday wishes

#2- Having my birthday celebration dinner at Harvest Inn cafe, a place which offering great foods with fair price.

#3- The starter: Mushroom soup and bread.

#4- Peach tea.

#5- Tried out the new glasses of my dear.

#6 Seriously I'm so in love with this yummylicious Almond Grilled Fish.

#7- Chicken Gorden Blue

#8- Enjoying my dinner with my love one.

#9- Our meal came with dessert.

You know what, there was a treasure hunt section during my birthday celebration which organized by Stevie. I was given a clue#1 to search for the next clue with the total of 6 clues that lead me to claim for my birthday pressie.  Special thanks to my dear for the effort and surprise.


#10- My birthday pressie. Love it so much. Muarkzzz...

#11- Happy Birthday To ME!

#12- The Pinky singing birthday card.

Thank you, Stevie, for coloring my birthday with beautiful memory and thank you for all the wishes and greetings everyone!


With Love, 
Beverly Tan.   


Comments

Popular Posts