Happy 80th Birthday!

Hello everyone. Today I would like to talk about a man who play a very important role during my childhood. He is my grandfather, a tall, slim and handsome man! He is a very knowledgeable person who suppose to be a teacher in the school. Unfortunately, he had missed the chance to be a teacher due to the world war 2 which happened during his generation. What a waste! If not, I think that he will be a lovely teacher and many students will like him so much.  Anyway, he is a successful business man after all.  He is warm, loving and kind. He has a way of accepting whatever came his way with no more than a shrug. His deep faith carried him through what life had to offer.

He is very good in Mandarin. He read historical books,newpapers and magazines. He even taught me the Chinese Regular script and Chinese Chess. He always visit and bring us to buy candies when we were kids. The moment that I remember the most is the time when we ate "Ais Kacang" and  "Mee Goreng" together.

Time flied.  He is 80 years old this year and great that he is in a good conditions. We had planned a small birthday celebration with him which all of our family members are invited to join for this memorable time! All of my auties, uncles and cousins gathered together, spent quality time and have a lots of fun! 


#1- Grandfather and I. He is always handsome and lovely in my heart!

#2- My family and grandparents. Unfortunately, my eldest brother and youngest sister can't join us due to work.

#3- 寿桃. It is a fresh or confectionery peaches offered as a birthday gift.
#4- Grandfather's birthday cake!
#5- We sang the birthday songs (Mandarin, Cantonese and English) and It is time to cut the birthday cake.
#6- Grandparents with sons and daughters.

# 7- Grandparents with grandchildren.
#8- 五福临门:It is always the first dish in Chinese dinner.

#9- The roasted duck and honey chicken.

#10- I like this the most!

#11- He is my cousin and his height is 190cm at the age of 17.

#12- My youngest cousin, Jayden and he is so cute!


Happy Birthday to you, My lovely Grandfather. I hope that you will stay healthy and happy always. We LOVE you! 


Best Regards, 
Beverly

Comments

Popular Posts