Beverly's Treasure Box: A Box with Love and Appreciation#2

Maybe this is the first time that you heard about Beverly's Treasure Box and wonder what is it all about. Probably you need to click H.E.R.E for a quick update before you continue scrolling down on this post. I assumed that all of you know about it now, at least a little bit just by guessing if you are too lazy enough to click on the link which I shared just now. 

Well, it is basically  a special way where I show my appreciation towards the people who love me so much.Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our soul blossom. We must always remember that we are never too old to give or get gold stars, show your honest appreciation. 

I am so excited that my treasure box just added few items last month and they are so adorable. Ok, I cannot wait to share them with you all and again thanks for being awesome, my friends.  Oh yeah! Before I forget, what do you think if I update the Beverly's Treasure Box once in a month? Do drop me your comment about it ya! Enjoy reading! 



#1 & 2- My 2016 birthday present from my best friend. Thank you for always being so sweet! 
#3- Lovely gifts from Lean Lee. Thank you for always remember me! 

#4- Thank you Yee Kun for the gift from Germany!

#5- Thank you Jade for this lovely gift from Bangkok! Love it so much!
#6- Thanks to my youngest brother, John Tan for this swarovski pen. 
#7- Thanks to my eldest brother for this cute cup!
#8- Thank you Jamee for the key chain from Sabah!

Love, 

Beverly

Comments

Popular Posts