Welcome Aboard!

Hello to all the pet lovers! Good news to tell that I just adopted a pair of new babies turtles 3 days ago. Wohoo.... I know may be some of you will think that I'm weird as a lady to have turtles as pet, right? Because normally most of the ladies will have cute doggies, kitty and hamsters as their pets. How can I resist it as the turtle is the way too cute!  I bought them in a pet shop at my hometown Alor Setar, Kedah. Both of this cuties caught my attention once I entered the pet shop and fall in love with them in my first sight.Tell you what! They are so adorable and extremely active.


They are a semiaquatic turtle belonging to the family Emydidae which we can also called them as red-eared slider. The red-eared slider get their name from the small red dash around their ears. The "slider" part of their name comes from their ability to slide off rocks and logs and into the water quickly. It is a subspecies of pond slider. It is the most popular pet turtle in the United States and also popular in the rest of the world.

#1- Babies turtles in their new house!


#2- Male baby turtle. 
#3- And he is 2.8cm in size.

#4- Female baby turtle.
#5- And she is 3.1cm in size.
#6- Baby turtle try to escape!
#7- The foods for the baby turtles.


Urgent! 

Beep....To all the readers of Beverly's World. I'm headache of getting a name for both of my new babies turtles and totally have no ideas for that. Therefore,  I would like to seek help from all of you. Do leave your comments and I will announce their names once decided. Stay tuned! 


With Love, 
Beverly.

Comments

Popular Posts