4D3N Adventure Trip Part 2- Paddy Field

Good morning, everyone.It's weekend again and I'm in the good mood. Before I off to enjoy my weekend,  I'm going to continue with the story of my 4D3N Adventure Trip Part 2. Stevie is so excited and happy when he saw the "hot cake" of my blog that posted yesterday midnight. You will know what I mean if you see the status of his facebook yesterday as he finally appeared in my blog as per his wish.


After our Gunung Keriang visit, we dropped by the nearby paddy field to enjoy the greenish. As I'm growing up in the Alor Star and paddy fields seem very normal for me. But paddy field is a new thing for him and he is like a baby seeing a new toys with full of curiosity (Eyes blinking). Ok. Understand. As he is a penangites who live in a urban since kids and this is one of reason why he love outdoor activities so much. Poor kids. ;p


#1- What a beautiful paddy field. I guess it is going to have a good harvest.


#2- In the middle of paddy field.
#3- He plucked the paddy from the paddy field. Feel sorry to the paddy field owner. Don't blame him as he is too curious with his new "toys". Hahaha....
#4- Paddy field and I.
#5- I did not pluck the paddy tree, ok? It is the previous one from Stevie. I just borrow it for photos shooting purpose.
#6- Spot me?



Well, I think I must off now as I should not spend too many times in front of my laptop during weekend. See ya and happy weekend!


Love, 
Beverly Tan

Comments

Popular Posts