A Kite Day!


Hello everyone.What will you think of when talking about your childhood? All the sweet memory with your toys? Running and playing around with your siblings or friends in the playground? Or you're growing up with the accompany of all the electronic gadgets? Well, one of the pastime during my childhoods that brought me lots of sweet memories was playing kite. A question suddenly popped out in my mind while I am writing this post. I just wonder that the kids from Generation Z or even younger, did they heard about kites? Or did they even play kite during their childhoods? I doubted it.

Stevie bought a giant kite, I think few months ago without my notice. Yeah! Probably he knew that I will stop him from buying it if he tell me.Anyway, I did not blame him spending money for the kite as I know that he miss his childhood so much.  We always try to arrange our time during weekends to play our new toy. Finally we found a place with nice view and the important thing is the place must be windy which allow us to fly our kite to sky high. 


#1- Yes. The place is near to the Penang 2nd Bridge!


#2- Busy for setting up his kite. The kite is designed so that we can fold and keep the kite easily.

#3- Ok! I know he is too excited!

#4- Ready to fly?

#5- Spot the kite? It flied so high until it looked so tiny!

#6- Mission completed.


We spent our whole childhood wishing that we were older and now we're spending our adulthood wishing that we were younger. Appreciate what we have now and live our life to the max without regret. 




Love, 
Beverly





Comments

Popular Posts